Jump to content
DirtyDez

Robert Nkemdiche is a Bust

Recommended Posts

He's been playing better, he missed today's game because he was injured, and he's only 22. Might want to hold off on the bust talk for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

He's been playing better, he missed today's game because he was injured, and he's only 22. Might want to hold off on the bust talk for now.

He hasn't been playing better.  That was local spin based off a good quarter in preseason.  It is early and I do hope you're right though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calling a player a bust before he's even played a snap in his second year. 

10/10. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Calling a player a bust before he's even played a snap in his second year. 

10/10. 

I don't know if it's the internet, general hot take culture or what, but there's an acceleration on having to have a definitive opinion on guys, from my observation.  Correa on the Ravens, for example, people seem to have a need to call him a bust before his second season.  He barely played last year.  Sometimes we benefit from taking a wait and see attitiude.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

I don't know if it's the internet, general hot take culture or what, but there's an acceleration on having to have a definitive opinion on guys, from my observation.  Correa on the Ravens, for example, people seem to have a need to call him a bust before his second season.  He barely played last year.  Sometimes we benefit from taking a wait and see attitiude.

80% - hot take 

20% - often injured, ineffective when healthy,  draft red flags and Keim early misses.  Ok maybe 15%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

80% - hot take 

20% - often injured, ineffective when healthy,  draft red flags and Keim early misses.  Ok maybe 15%.

Are these percentages for RN?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Calling a player a bust before he's even played a snap in his second year. 

10/10. 

In his defense I 100% did this with Justin Gilbert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Wasn't the standard to wait 3 seasons before we call someone a bust @DirtyDez?  Are we changing it to a year and one game now?

Wasn't sure the guidelines were the same with the new format. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In his defense I 100% did this with Justin Gilbert.

Justin Gilbert was drafted by cleveland, you could've said he was a bust the moment he was drafted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Justin Gilbert was drafted by cleveland, you could've said he was a bust the moment he was drafted.

Troll Grade 1/10 to be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...