Robert Nkemdiche is a Bust

DirtyDez

8 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

He's been playing better, he missed today's game because he was injured, and he's only 22. Might want to hold off on the bust talk for now.

He hasn't been playing better.  That was local spin based off a good quarter in preseason.  It is early and I do hope you're right though.

9 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Calling a player a bust before he's even played a snap in his second year. 

10/10. 

I don't know if it's the internet, general hot take culture or what, but there's an acceleration on having to have a definitive opinion on guys, from my observation.  Correa on the Ravens, for example, people seem to have a need to call him a bust before his second season.  He barely played last year.  Sometimes we benefit from taking a wait and see attitiude.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

I don't know if it's the internet, general hot take culture or what, but there's an acceleration on having to have a definitive opinion on guys, from my observation.  Correa on the Ravens, for example, people seem to have a need to call him a bust before his second season.  He barely played last year.  Sometimes we benefit from taking a wait and see attitiude.

80% - hot take 

20% - often injured, ineffective when healthy,  draft red flags and Keim early misses.  Ok maybe 15%.