Rams trade CB Aqib Talib to Dolphins

.Buzz

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Wasn’t Talib’s initial issue that he kept going by the wayside in Florida?  And by that I mean, he kept getting arrested and tried to shoot his cousin or something?

Should be fun to watch at any rate.

I somewhat doubt he'll ever play a snap for us... seems like a straight salary dump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The Rams "expect" a late round pick? Didn't they agree to the deal? Shouldn't they know?

I would imagine it's an agreed upon conditional 2021 pick they just haven't said what it'll be. Also this deal was about clearing cap space to roll over even more for next year. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

The Rams "expect" a late round trade? Didn't they agree to the deal? Shouldn't they know?

Maybe it's conditional and there's actually a way that they don't get anything out of it at all? 

I know the 49ers actually did something like this with Nick Easton a few years ago. They sent a pick to Baltimore, but the pick was conditional. They then sent Easton to Minnesota for Gerald Hodges. Since Easton never technically played a down for the 49ers, the conditions of the trade weren't met and the 49ers kept that pick while still being able to acquire Hodges from the Vikings. Pretty sure that's how that played out. 

• Like 1