Do you feel bad for Mitch Trubisky?

Championshiporbust

15 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

I feel bad for A-Rob

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!! A-Rob makes amazing plays week in and week out and has to deal with incompetent QB play. I feel bad for him, especially since he came from Jacksonville. 

Get that man a legitimate QB please! 

• Like 7

If Mitchell is really passionate about playing football, and putting in the the time and effort to be great, yet it's not happening, I can sympathize with that. Regardless of what he is getting paid. Mitchell didn't create the market for pro athlete salaries. Even if he is a beneficiary, it's still a terrible feeling to invest your heart into something you love, have it not work out, and hear about how much of a failure you are from every direction every single day. These guys are still competitors, and probably didn't plan on being terrible when given an opportunity. As a 49ers fan, knowing what Alex Smith went through as a 49er, it can be rough.

As long as Mitchell doesn't mope though, and start feeling sorry for himself, he won't be a loser in a general sense.

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, Championshiporbust said:

He was seen as the future of the NFC North with a overrated Cousins, Stafford and an aging Rodgers. 

And...?

I mean it's not his fault he sucks and he seems like a good kid, but some guys just aren't good and can't improve enough even if they try their hardest. This is life... I feel no more or less bad for Mitch than I do for any other player who just wasn't cut out for the NFL.

He got set up for life if he properly invests his earnings after his career,  and should have no longterm injuries to worry about. He'll be fine.