All or Nothing: Eagles

Kiltman

Season is up on Prime

episode One reaction:

• Way too much of the dumber radio personalities of Philly (Angelo, ESP, Seltzer, Barchard)
  • Except maybe the going in on Nelly about the drop in Atlanta...they went hard on that haha
  • Makes me sad how much Desean and the Eagles botched Desean’s injury. Would’ve changed the season.
  • Even in the bad times, series makes Carson look good.
  • The team went light on how much they would let out it seems...not a ton of practice stuff that isn’t like 1on1 work.
  • Graham’s kids are really cute

14 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Man that Maddox injury, oof

I forgot it was the Packers game, for some reason thought he made a big play...then just like 10 seconds of motionless breathing after the hit.

God damn Sendejo was literally doing more harm than good for this team.

22 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Curious if Alshonymous drama will be included, and if any light will be shed. I mean that drama's gotta be addressed, right?

Nope, not really discussed at all.

Even the Scandrick stuff is light, they basically clown him with sound bites and move on.

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just turned it on. Ertz roasted you guys to start the series. lmao

Yeah the players and even Howie go in on the tough love of the city. Some guys say it’s whatever/ they don’t get it and guys like Graham says he loves it, same with Jenkins.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah the players and even Howie go in on the tough love of the city. Some guys say it’s whatever/ they don’t get it and guys like Graham says he loves it, same with Jenkins.

Goddamnit Kilty. You are messing up my joke. 

Delete this and ask me "How?"

Notes on the rest of the series

• Thought we’d get more people trashing Scandrick
  • Goedert is somehow way goofier than I thought. I knew the whole story about him and Maddox...but didn’t realize they trained for the draft at the same place and roomed together there too.
  • Still way too much of the worst Philly commentators/broadcasters throughout. But I guess a lot of the good ones are way less soundbitey. Surprised Ray Diddy made zero appearances.
  • Dig the almost Friday Night Lights style fight song music they play throughout.
  • The production team sure play up Brooks’ anxiety the week he got the contract, almost like the production team helped drum it up even more in his head. But could just seem that way with the edit.
  • Miles is so smoooooth. He looked ja even better in these shots.
  • I like Nelly a lot, it’s kinda sad to see how much he had to get to a mantra and psuedo-motivational speaker mentality to try and get out of his head. Still think he probably walks and goes somewhere with a good WR coach and has a bounce back career. 
  • I’m gonna miss Graham when he retires/leaves. Love hearing him trash talk in this ha. Him going at La’el Collins and getting a rise out of him was probably the best.
  • Carson, aside from those mid-season struggles, comes off really well on & off the field. They don’t really show a ton of him being a robot that nobody likes, which I feel is what gets pushed out there a lot with the anonymous stuff.
  • Hope McCown Comes back at some point, could tell how much help he was. How hard he took the Seattle lose was rough.
  • I think they got the most stereotypical people in the city to give interviews, though overall they were all way more toned down than what people usually are. (See: post game reactions at Xfinity Live)
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whomever that clown for the radio station is... is how I now imagine each and everyone of you. 

I’m guessing you mean Angelo. I’d say they went with the dumbest of the major voices on the Eagles (radio/podcasting) for the ones that were featured most often.
And yeah, that’s how most of the vocal minority of the fan base is. 

• Like 1