All or Nothing: Eagles

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its full of gold. Like that you guys have the best skill positions in the NFL including *elite* WRs. 

Im only 1 episode in, but 10/10; would watch.

well i mean is any receiver in the league better than the animated corpse of alshon jeffrey? i think not.

Edited by ninjapirate
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

is it bad that i kind of dont want to watch this? 

It doesn’t really add much context or new info on the season. Makes you feel a little better I suppose, nice to see the personality of some of these guys come out.

But I can’t say I didn’t already kinda know all of it. Carson’s relationship with different guys and people was probably the most interesting thing. Just because all these anonymous reports said the exact opposite of how he seems here.

Its well made, I enjoyed it. Could’ve been way more interesting if the Eagles loosened up what they showed. Stuff like the anonymous report not showing up was a weird cut.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ertz said any ol' team can win the superbowl; but a good team would do it again.

Eagles not good confirmed by Ertz.

Lol, yeah was like you’re not wrong Zach. Gotta win it this year to count ha. Even that’s a stretch, team will be way different from the SB year in 2020.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whomever that clown for the radio station is... is how I now imagine each and everyone of you. 

I ain't watching it, but I'm curious as to who it is.

There are two radio stations here. 94.1 and 97.5 

I'm not too familiar with the cast on 97.5, but I know the morning guy for 94.1 Angelo Cataldi is just a clown and represent the kind of Philly fan that only thinks about their teams with their heart, and has no objectivity.

22 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m guessing you mean Angelo. I’d say they went with the dumbest of the major voices on the Eagles (radio/podcasting) for the ones that were featured most often.
And yeah, that’s how most of the vocal minority of the fan base is. 

HA

CALLED IT. Dude has tenure. And yeah, a lot of the people here act like him when things aren't going well. (Like saying we should give up a massive amount of picks for Jalen Ramsey)

1 minute ago, Danger said:

HA

CALLED IT. Dude has tenure. And yeah, a lot of the people here act like him when things aren't going well. (Like saying we should give up a massive amount of picks for Jalen Ramsey)

Ha yeah he’s essentially 1a to Jon Hamm as the narrator of the show. Terrible choice.

the next most used is Barchard & Seltzer (from wip & The GoBirds podcast) Doing their dramatic basic homer fan schtick.

and a bunch of sound clips from ESP, a couple from Joe Giglio, doing their contrarian takes and hedging.

Merrill is a nice break from that during the game segments.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Ha yeah he’s essentially 1a to Jon Hamm as the narrator of the show. Terrible choice.

the next most used is Barchard & Seltzer (from wip & The GoBirds podcast) Doing their dramatic basic homer fan schtick.

and a bunch of sound clips from ESP, a couple from Joe Giglio, doing their contrarian takes and hedging.

Merrill is a nice break from that during the game segments.

I really like Jon Ritchie as a radio guy. His voice is so buttery smooth, and I still think of that amazing hair he had back in Madden 04. Can't find a picture of it, but I remember it in my head. 

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

I really like Jon Ritchie as a radio guy. His voice is so buttery smooth, and I still think of that amazing hair he had back in Madden 04. Can't find a picture of it, but I remember it in my head. 

Yeah Ritchie is one of the best for sure. I can’t remember if they used him at all, maybe...but it didn’t stand out.

I like a lot more of the informative low key podcasts, so like Kist & Solak and then Kempski & BLG shows on the revived BleedingGreenNation podcast.

Inside the Birds (though Adam Caplan comes off as condescending all the time.), Birds with Friends (The Athletic). Fran Duffy on all the in-house stuff.

I only watched the 1st episode and it’s painful knowing what happens. What could have been type stuff. And I still got just as angry about Agholor dropping that ball in ATL. Weird position to be in knowing that it just gets worse for him.