Redskins LT Trent Williams placed on non-football illness list and out for season

RaidersAreOne

Now now!

Let's listen to Trent's complaints with a sympathetic ear, rather than reflexively siding against him! I have it on good authority that Trent has grown used to playing all his career with a comfortable old-fashioned leather helmet without all these newfangled high-falutin' so-called "safety features", like a face mask and grill work and a mouthguard and stuff. I say, let Trent play in his favorite ol'-time helmet!!

Image result for marion motley

12 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Trent Williams owes Antonio Brown a gift basket. No way he comes up with the "use helmet discomfort as an excuse to sit out a few weeks" strategy on his own.

Dude AB set the template, he'll follow Ramsey's lead shortly there after. He does however need to stop putting it out there that he will never play for the Redskins. Let all of your phantom injuries to come dictate that for ya.

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Williams will not get the big contract he is looking for while he will also lose large amounts of money off of this season.

He's already made like $90M in his career, and he willingly lost money to sit out half the season. I don't think he cares about money anywhere near as much as he cares about sticking it to the Redskins.

• Like 1

He’s much smarter than Le’Veon Bell. Bell should have done this last year. The Redskins should have trade Trent in August or Sept and gotten Clowney and a pick or to someone else for a player and a pick or multiple picks, Brice Allen is so stupid!

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2