Detroit Lions VS Oakland Raiders

MortexLion

Image result for lions vs raiders

Well its week 9 and we stand 3rd in the NFC North.

Thought I'd start a thread a little early seeing we didn't make any moves to improve our roster today...So on to the next game!

I'll add injury reports when they start coming out starting Wednesday.

32 Lions / 24 Raiders

Edited by MortexLion

Well for Thursday's injury report it Looks like Stafford's Hip, Hand were full participants but we have Tra Carson hamstring, Glasgow (back), Darius hamstring, Amani knee, Mike Daniels foot are all Limited participants. It is nice to see Mike in for a second practice this week. I'm hopeful he's back this game or the next! 

Yeah, I expect this to be a relatively high scoring game. Neither defense is very good at this point. An interesting note from the ATN podcast - Richie Incognito will be playing Center for the Raiders, a position that he has never played before. PFF has had Incognito rated as a pretty good OG, so this could lead to some issues with their protections. Something to keep an eye on. 

13 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Yeah, I expect this to be a relatively high scoring game. Neither defense is very good at this point. An interesting note from the ATN podcast - Richie Incognito will be playing Center for the Raiders, a position that he has never played before. PFF has had Incognito rated as a pretty good OG, so this could lead to some issues with their protections. Something to keep an eye on. 

I read today that Hud and James we're ready.  Never heard that Richie would be playing C.  Interesting. 

I both love and hate late games.

The waiting sucks but the anticipation builds all day. 

This one is a toss up.

We've seen our defense work minor miracles at times this year but we've also seen them look like a bottom 5 unit.

I think Stafford has to have a huge day cause I dont see our running game keeping up with theirs.

• Like 1

From almost everyone who's an analyst and Raiders fan we've already lost or we lose because we have no run game and **** run stop....which I can almost agree with but Raiders have just as a ****ty defense as we do and that's the only reason I see the game only being won by 7 to 10 points maybe even a late kick

32/24 Detroit Lions!!