Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Steeler Hitman

Week #9 Game Day Thread Steelers vs. Colts

Recommended Posts

OL is trash in the run game straight ahead. Forget about winning vs good teams with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This CBS crew is terrible all around. No replays. Fouts is spewing hot garbage. Eagle massively over reacting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes lets throw it at the five yard line. anyone surprised they fizzled out inside the ten? Me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3rivers said:

OL is trash in the run game straight ahead. Forget about winning vs good teams with this.

The redundancy department of redundancy is tiring of hearing the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warfelg said:

The redundancy department of redundancy is tiring of hearing the same thing. 

More so that wasnt the OL. That was a poor play call and poor throw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Livewire said:

Yes lets throw it at the five yard line. anyone surprised they fizzled out inside the ten? Me neither.

I don’t think they can run it either, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×