Week #9 Game Day Thread Steelers vs. Colts

Steeler Hitman

Just now, 3rivers said:

he better not keep throwing Int's like that but JJSS should have had that. 

Dude, knock it off.  You were hating on Rudilph last week too.  It wasnt a perfect throw, but that was on Juju much more than Rudolph. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Dude, knock it off.  You were hating on Rudilph last week too.  It wasnt a perfect throw, but that was on Juju much more than Rudolph. 

I actually like Rudolph, I just don't like losing and TO's help in losing.  JJSS should have had that but it might have had a bit of zip too.  Closest I ever got to hating was the OL in the arians era and when burns kept starting  and of course the secondary for so many years

Just now, 3rivers said:

I actually like Rudolph, I just don't like losing and TO's help in losing.  JJSS should have had that but it might have had a bit of zip too.  Closest I ever got to hating was the OL in the arians era and when burns kept starting  and of course the secondary for so many years

You were blaming Rudolph last week for interceptions that weren't on him either, and calling for Hodges to be put in the game.

Rudolph is a young, developing quarterback. His receivers need to help him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You were blaming Rudolph last week for interceptions that weren't on him either, and calling for Hodges to be put in the game.

Rudolph is a young, developing quarterback. His receivers need to help him.

I prefer Hodges and lets face it, Mason started off a bit rough last week,

nice catch by washington