Sign in to follow this  
Flounch

Week 1 Rams Vs Colts

Well no running game that's very sad...

On the other hand Johnson made 2 big plays

Yeah, i had to create the topic :D  

Well good to see Quinn back with a sack ! Colts offense is a joke right now. We have to score a lot of point to gain confidence

Last season Week 1 was an embarrassment. This season Week 1 is wonderful. Rams - Fisher = a talented team that finally get to live up to all that potential that some experts once thought two seasons ago had one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. 

Night and day with the offense. Some bad penalties early. They seem to be settling in well. Goff looks sharp so far. 

23 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Yeah, i had to create the topic :D  

Well good to see Quinn back with a sack ! Colts offense is a joke right now. We have to score a lot of point to gain confidence

Flounch be Da Man! Where would this forum be, without Flounch? He's active, he has strong opinions, and he keeps things lively. A shout-out to Flounch!

Just now, bzane said:

Flounch be Da Man! Where would this forum be, without Flounch? He's active, he has strong opinions, and he keeps things lively. A shout-out to Flounch!

you can send me a check :o 

Now i just want to see a deep throw pass TD to Watkins and it will make my day !