Week 1 Rams Vs Colts

Flounch

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Run blocking and OLine penalties will be a major focus this week. But you have to feel good about the improvement of this team under McVay.

I definitely feel like this team is heading in the right direction. Goff looks great today, first 300 yard game. Defense will only get better with Donald on the field. Great start to the season.

1 minute ago, RamPackFan said:

I just wanna let ya'll know in case ya'll didn't know - we have score the most pts out of any offense this week as well as won by the biggest margin! I don't care, that's worth celebrating over

Sure we can't be sad but it's only the Colts...

14 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Flounch, you seem positively excited that we just won 46-9 in Week 1.xD

Well i won't lie, it feels good :D 

But like always, i still find some area who are concerning for me like the running game and the penalty. Goff was good and i like some throws but i want to see that against a tough defense ! 

But overall, it was a good start ! 

Congrats on leading the division after week one!  My cousin is a die hard Rams fan, so I watch them every week when possible.  Today, we had the Rams game going and my Seahawks at the same time.  Awesome start to what is hopefully a promising season for you guys.

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

Congrats on leading the division after week one!  My cousin is a die hard Rams fan, so I watch them every week when possible.  Today, we had the Rams game going and my Seahawks at the same time.  Awesome start to what is hopefully a promising season for you guys.

Respect, brother. Looking forward to the Rams-Seahawks game this year.

27 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Maybe he's just salty that Goff was no Alex Smith this week?xD

Actually, I think that Flounch is a loyal Rams' fan- guardedly optimistic, you might say. Flounch has been given hope today, as have all Rams' fans; but he tempers his enthusiasm with high standards for his team.

Archived