Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Seattle Seahawks -- Week 9

showtime

The Buccaneers are not a good team and this shouldn't be that difficult of a game for Seattle to win; however, the Bucs have some GREAT receiving talent.  You'd be hard pressed to find a better receiving duo than Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.  I've seen a few Bucs games this year and both those guys have been absurd.  With as bad a Jameis Winston is, sometimes he'll pull a random game out like he did vs the Rams earlier in the season.  Winston and Godwin in that game looked like Young to Rice, for goodness sakes.  Seattle's secondary can be had, so this is a scary game in that regard. 

The Seahawks made some uncharacteristic turnovers and mistakes last week vs the Ravens, so I'm expecting them to be might tighter offensively and really take care of business at home.

Bruce Arians is a flea. I swear he exists solely annoy this franchise. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Jameis throw for 450 yards. Game is going to come down to how many TO's Seattle can force. Russell is going to have to take over this game, as Seattle is going to struggle running the ball. 

Bucs have the best run defense in the NFL by a wide margin. Vita vea is an unmovable mountain in the middle. He's super light on his feet as well. Suh is being asked to eat up space in the middle, he's better than he was last year on the Rams(who play a penetrating, one gap scheme) 

They have a good LB group. Secondary has 1 good corner in #33. The rest of their secondary isn't anything noteworthy. 

Todd bowles has done a great job with this group. They are streaky, but I think they actually match up well with you guys considering they should be able to completely shut down your run game, and also get pressure on Wilson. 

Their offensive line is not very good. Your DL is ok but not great. They have very good WRs and talent at TE. Your secondary is bad outside of Griffen. I think their offense should be able to put up a lot of points and both teams will be airing it out - Seattle because they have no choice and Tampa because you guys cant stop them. 

If Winston doesnt turn the ball over too much, I expect them to win this game. They would be wise to be up 2 scores instead of 1 late though. Wilson is Wilson after all