.Buzz

AFC South Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He's just really bad. I know our OG situation coming into the year was iffy/not ideal but when the guy sucks AND we took him top 3 I want to forget about him as soon as possible.

Without a doubt. A mistake that huge needs to be erased as soon as possible. 

Houston may have just lost this game with 23 seconds left against NE. TD from Brady to Cooks, 35-33.

Can't believe Indy took it to Cleveland like that either. Colts have looked awful this year. Not sure what happened there.

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Can't believe Indy took it to Cleveland like that either. Colts have looked awful this year. Not sure what happened there.

Why? I mean they are playing at home and definitely have better weapons for their QB

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why? I mean they are playing at home and definitely have better weapons for their QB

The Colts have looked completely awful in most every aspect thus far this season. Even their fans on here (Stallyns I think is pretty much the only one though) didn't expect that performance.

Plus the Browns have much more upside on defense.

23 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

The Colts have looked completely awful in most every aspect thus far this season. Even their fans on here (Stallyns I think is pretty much the only one though) didn't expect that performance.

Plus the Browns have much more upside on defense.

one of their Best guys on the Browns D was out(GARRETT).

still kinda shocking for the colts to put up that number. 

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

one of their Best guys on the Browns D was out(GARRETT).

still kinda shocking for the colts to put up that number. 

Garrett has been out all reg. season, doesn't change the fact that they have some solid pieces on that side of the ball. Didn't expect Brissett and co. to light it up, nor that defense of Indy's to hold down the Browns O (not a good unit either) but that game wasn't even really close.

Colts must have just had "one of those games". 

Just now, .Buzz said:

Garrett has been out all reg. season, doesn't change the fact that they have some solid pieces on that side of the ball. Didn't expect Brissett and co. to light it up, nor that defense of Indy's to hold down the Browns O (not a good unit either) but that game wasn't even really close.

Colts must have just had "one of those games". 

kinda like how the titans game by the sounds of of how they are doing right now ;)

3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

kinda like how the titans game by the sounds of of how they are doing right now ;)

I mean, the Titans are a talented team but Mariota really hasn't taken that step yet. 

Was a rough week last week but as I've mentioned, 6-3 game against TEN after the first half. But when you don't move the ball/Bortles is atrocious than the defense is going to get worn down being out there all the time which in turn makes for an ugly score most likely.

Holy 'ish.

Sherman just laid the heck outta Mariota. That was pretty damn late.

Edited by .Buzz

Big TD right before half for Seattle. They'll be up 7-6 going into halftime. 

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Texans crushed the Titans who crushed the Jaguars who crushed the Texans.

Not-Sure-What-to-do-With-Hands-Talladega

Titans lost, Colts won, Texans play in a bit.

Also, if anyone wants a good laugh the Titans GDT has plenty of talk about officiating...as usual.