AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He is basically the same as ASJ...except he cost more to draft and his name is an example of alliteration 

Not really though.  ASJ was always the better TE prospect.  He just happened to be a player with some serious personal problems that nearly ended his professional career.

ASJ as a prospect even, was many times more capable as a blocker and all around player that Ebron.  And he's got massively better natural hands, for the catching of footballs.  The only arena Ebron is better than ASJ is the draft combine, and not having some really serious attitude things in his resume.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Not really though.  ASJ was always the better TE prospect.  He just happened to be a player with some serious personal problems that nearly ended his professional career.

ASJ as a prospect even, was many times more capable as a blocker and all around player that Ebron.  And he's got massively better natural hands, for the catching of footballs.  The only arena Ebron is better than ASJ is the draft combine, and not having some really serious attitude things in his resume.

Yeah, I think if ASJ's problems are behind him (which they seem to be), we just found a pretty good TE.

That video of him saying how he never workout or put time into football besides this past year makes me pretty giddy.

• 2 months later...

Good for him. As much as I hate the Colts, seeing a promising career degrade the way Luck's has because of injury isn't fun.

Wasn't fun when Brunell's knee got f'd, and neither was this (memes aside)

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

Good for him. As much as I hate the Colts, seeing a promising career degrade the way Luck's has because of injury isn't fun.

I hate the Colts, but I can't hate Luck. He's such a genuine and likeable guy. 

On 12/06/2018 at 11:51 AM, iPwn said:

Yeah.  I really don't want the Colts back in the mix, but it was pretty sucky the way a promising career got derailed like this.  Plus, the Colts probably aren't going to be a good team anyway, even if Luck can actually play again.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  I really don't want the Colts back in the mix, but it was pretty sucky the way a promising career got derailed like this.  Plus, the Colts probably aren't going to be a good team anyway, even if Luck can actually play again.

Idk i wouldnt say if he is 100% they aren't going anywhere. As we know all too well, a bad defense gets even worse when the offense really sucks

16 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I suppose so but where are we getting all this money lol Malik and Church are likely good as gone plus a Ramsey extension too

well it depends when u decide to extend him but malik or campbell or even both could be gone in the 2020 offseason.   lets not forget lees deal is essentially no gurantees at the 2020 offseason.  moncrief has 1 year on his deal. 

i fully expect Bouye to be traded to keep Ramsey as it is incredibly difficult to put roughly 32 million in 2 corners.  i could understand if it was a qb because u know how valuable those are. 

18 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I suppose so but where are we getting all this money lol Malik and Church are likely good as gone plus a Ramsey extension too

I wouldn't mind saying goodbye to Church. Not that I don't like him, but he's the easiest player to replace. 

8 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

well it depends when u decide to extend him but malik or campbell or even both could be gone in the 2020 offseason.   lets not forget lees deal is essentially no gurantees at the 2020 offseason.  moncrief has 1 year on his deal. 

i fully expect Bouye to be traded to keep Ramsey as it is incredibly difficult to put roughly 32 million in 2 corners.  i could understand if it was a qb because u know how valuable those are. 

Are you the one that keeps saying that? I mean it isn't ideal but if Bryan and Harrison become starters it saves us alot of money too. I'm in no hurry to deal Bouye

• 2 months later...