AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

8 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

These Titans uniforms look really bad in action.

Yeah.  They made the mistake the Jaguars made with the last uniforms, trying to make them all fancy and cutting edge.  And it actually just made them extremely awful looking.  But i don't mind that.

Our new unis may be way too plain, but it's so much better than the alternative.

8 hours ago, pwny said:

Gabbert makes this Titans team better.

It's scary though.  Gabbert is undefeated vs the Jaguars.

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Texans by 3 TD’s

Tbh I hope Tennessee wins just because I think Houston is definitely the other team I expect to give us some type of run for the division. Hope it's just a sloppy/awful game from both teams and Tennessee comes away with it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

lmao what does that even mean?  He's anticipating Mariota will play so poorly he'll get himself benched?  Or get injured?  Or what...???

That's nuts to me.

Either Mariota doesn't play because of injury, or he's good enough to go. If it's the latter and he's good to go, why would you have any other QB take snaps unless something unforeseen happens?

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

That's nuts to me.

Either Mariota doesn't play because of injury, or he's good enough to go. If it's the latter and he's good to go, why would you have any other QB take snaps unless something unforeseen happens?

Like, is he just trying to be coy, and is exceptionally bad at it?  Or is he just completely incompetent?

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Like, is he just trying to be coy, and is exceptionally bad at it?  Or is he just completely incompetent?

Not sure. Either he is trying to get Houston to think they have to prepare for both (which is hilarious, because gameplanning for Gabbert isn't a thing), or he's not supremely confident in Mariota and may open things up to see how both do (which is crazy stupid, but Mariota def hasn't been good, but still a dumb decision either way).

• Like 1

Just now, .Buzz said:

Not sure. Either he is trying to get Houston to think they have to prepare for both (which is hilarious, because gameplanning for Gabbert isn't a thing), or he's not supremely confident in Mariota and may open things up to see how both do (which is crazy stupid, but Mariota def hasn't been good, but still a dumb decision either way).

Pretty much any way you slice it, it's hilarious and bad.  That much is evident.

• Like 1