AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Show me how anyone said this is "our SB".

Big difference between one player saying "this is my biggest game yet" and a player or team legit thinking this is the biggest game they'll play this year. 

You're making some big jumps my dude.

What’s the only game more important than a conference championship? The Super Bowl. Week 2 of the regular season was the most important game of Jack’s life. Therefore, he treated it like it was the Super Bowl. No jumps were made.

Future games are irrelevant.

Edited by dtait93

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

What’s the only game more important than a conference championship? The Super Bowl. Week 2 of the regular was the most important game of Jack’s life. Therefore, he treated it like it was the Super Bowl. No jumps were made.

Future games are irrelevant.

Do you strip out context in everything you read, or only when it makes a group you don’t like look stupid?

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Do you strip out context in everything you read, or only when it makes a group you don’t like look stupid?

This isn't a first for him...doesn't really surprise me anymore.

I don't blame him for wanting to take shots at someone else though, it's a pretty dark place over in that Titans forum with Gabbert heading the team right now. 

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Why don't we all just be friends and laugh at how the Pats lost by double digits and the Texans couldn't beat a Titans team without Mariota, Lewan, Conklin, Walker or Kelly?

Amen.

But your boy wants to keep going on about a quote without context and is trying to portray it as a "team thought", so here we are.

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

I wouldn’t say it made him look stupid. They were just clearly out for revenge and Jack was amped. The context was him highlighting the importance of starting 2-0 to get a lead in the conference for home-field. To me it was just funny he went as far as he did. Nothing was taken out of context.

31 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Why don't we all just be friends and laugh at how the Pats lost by double digits and the Texans couldn't beat a Titans team without Mariota, Lewan, Conklin, Walker or Kelly?

We’re division rivals and we’ve both sucked for years until last year. The way I see it, why not talk a little **** and have some fun with it?

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

The same Gabbert that beat you last year? ;)

Ish happens, we beat Roethlisberger twice and went toe to toe with Brady (and beat him this year). I'd say both are quite a bit better than your boy.

Edited by .Buzz

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

We’re division rivals and we’ve both sucked for years until last year. The way I see it, why not talk a little **** and have some fun with it?

You better get your talking in quick if Mariota's nerve damage is a long-term thing.

• Like 1