AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Mariota also played on one leg last year...you guys are hilarious 

Do you guys ever not have an excuse to make for him?

Blake's ran for more yards than Mariota EVERY SINGLE YEAR that Mariota has been in the league. Got an excuse for that one too?

Just now, pwny said:

Do you guys ever not have an excuse to make for him?

Blake's ran for more yards than Mariota EVERY SINGLE YEAR that Mariota has been in the league. Got an excuse for that one too?

We have beaten you 3 straight times, last time starting Blaine Gabbert in your own house. Got an excuse for that? 

4 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

We have beaten you 3 straight times, last time starting Blaine Gabbert in your own house. Got an excuse for that? 

You really had no strategy coming in here and trying to trash talk did you?

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

When you lose an argument, change the subject. 

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

You really had no strategy coming in here and trying to trash talk did you?

You guys spend more time trashing Mariota and the Titans than watching your own team it seems like lol...I just find it funny...for the record I think Bortles has been much better than Mariota has been over the last season and a half or so but I feel they are on a similar level. Blake's main advantage is his durability. They are two of the best runners in the league at the position. 

Just now, renndawg37 said:

You guys spend more time trashing Mariota and the Titans than watching your own team it seems like lol...I just find it funny...for the record I think Bortles has been much better than Mariota has been over the last season and a half or so but I feel they are on a similar level. Blake's main advantage is his durability. They are two of the best runners in the league at the position. 

Man, this is the AFCS discussion thread. You don't think on a Sunday with games happening we're going to comment on what division opponents are doing?

You're also going to say the Titans forum doesn't do the same thing about Bortles/the Jaguars?

Either way, I follow plenty of Jaguars fans/NFL scouts/media on Twitter. Hence how I found the gif/the news feed of the comments from the fans. I don't go out of my way to find stuff on you guys. It's pretty easy to come across this stuff in my Twitter feed from the general NFL media audience.