AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

Just now, iPwn said:

I think it’s less just plain “idiot” and more a reflection of how certain owners view their situation. 

Think we all kind of knew that there was a good amount of owners with views this way though...thats the sad part.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

"I would never characterize our players or our league that way..." - guy who characterized his players and his league that way.

The best part is how he finishes by saying he's "sorry for anyone who was offended by it" rather than being sorry for saying it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Kind of how I feel. I guess I'm surprised he said it publicly but...

Same here. Without getting into forum inappropriate discussion, the warden/prisoner dynamic being the lens that certain owners view their relationship with the players through is not the least bit surprising. 

11 hours ago, iPwn said:

I think it’s less just plain “idiot” and more a reflection of how certain owners view their situation. 

Breaking News: Insanely Rich Gazillionaire, completely out of touch with reality and thinks he owns everything, including "The Prison" he runs.

• Like 1