AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

I don’t consider him or the Texans a hurdle.. Titans are the issue the Jags have no answer for in the division.

Whenever a team has a top 5 QB in football I view that team as a hurdle personally.

Especially one that has another 10+ years in football.

• Like 1

I mean Watson would feasibly be a thorn in our side for the entire career of Lawrence if he sticks around. The Texans might not be good now, but long term he's going to QB a lot of great teams wherever he goes. The Titans are only going to be as good as they are for the lifespan of elite Derrick Henry before they have to rely heavier on Tannehill or whoever else they have there.

18 minutes ago, pwny said:

I mean Watson would feasibly be a thorn in our side for the entire career of Lawrence if he sticks around. The Texans might not be good now, but long term he's going to QB a lot of great teams wherever he goes. The Titans are only going to be as good as they are for the lifespan of elite Derrick Henry before they have to rely heavier on Tannehill or whoever else they have there.

True although AJ Brown and Corey Davis are a solid 1-2 to contend with that should keep tanny good

40 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

True although AJ Brown and Corey Davis are a solid 1-2 to contend with that should keep tanny good

Corey Davis is a Free Agent and might end up elsewhere. The Titans are technically above the cap for next year already and have some hard decisions to make. 

• 2 weeks later...