AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

• 1 month later...
Just now, Charles said:

Pretty bad.  I think they might go 0-17.

All that hinges on Watson depending how everything plays out for him. But I still have a hard time ever seeing him line up for them again after everything that's happened.

This division long term looks so great for us if we hit on 2-3 of these guys after Lawrence (who yes, I'm assuming is our QB for the next decade+).

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

All that hinges on Watson depending how everything plays out for him. But I still have a hard time ever seeing him line up for them again after everything that's happened.

This division long term looks so great for us if we hit on 2-3 of these guys after Lawrence (who yes, I'm assuming is our QB for the next decade+).

I agree.  I think Watson is done in Houston,  which is a shame because that could have been a great qb rivalry.   The colts are a bit of a wildcard for me.  I have no idea how Wentz will work out, and not drafting some offensive help early i think was a mistake.  Their defense could be scary though.  I don't like the Titans off-season at all.  I don't think they have improved.  At best,  they have a really good offense again with a similarly bad defense that can't rush the qb.

- charles 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Charles said:

Pretty bad.  I think they might go 0-17.

it depends on the Mills pick.  Collins and Brevin Jordan were good picks.  If Mills ends up as a franchise QB down the line then the Texans draft will be pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

it depends on the Mills pick.  Collins and Brevin Jordan were good picks.  If Mills ends up as a franchise QB down the line then the Texans draft will be pretty good. 

More so has to do with the fact you had no premium picks and took a likely developmental/backup QB with the first pick you had.

If Watson ends up being out of Houston, that team is in prime position for a QB next year. Just seems like a massive waste of a pick... especially with the one slot that you hope to be a legit piece.

16 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Collins is intriguing but unlikely to reach his potential. 

Jordans decent but his RAS says he won't be more then a just a guy. 

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like adding "simple" assault...really tries to make it sound like its not bad even if it is the correct term. what did he do?

Simple assault is when you just punch someone

complex assault is when you make a rube-goldberg contraption that ultimately hurts someone

• Like 1