AFC South Discussion Thread

.Buzz

The Colts tend to underplay the severity and timeframe for injuries when it comes to QBs, so take it with a grain of salt, but they are saying they’re confident that the shorter end of the recovery is the timeframe they’ll actually have.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

The Colts tend to underplay the severity and timeframe for injuries when it comes to QBs, so take it with a grain of salt, but they are saying they’re confident that the shorter end of the recovery is the timeframe they’ll actually have.

Rushing back a QB from a foot issue, what could go wrong?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Unless Eason is balling what choice do they have.  If I was them I'd let him take as long as needed cuz remember the 2nd round pick could be a 1 based on certain condition

Yea their window is definitely now although they aren't a Top-3 team in the AFC 

Is Wentz's contract basically 1 year for the Colts where they can cut bait easily after this year though?

On 8/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont think I've ever heard someone say a bone came loose...like that just doesnt sound right

Feet are weird tho. There’s all kinds of strange little bones in there. And they get beat up and scrunched around and broken and chipped from strange things and just normal sorta wear and tear sometimes. Doesn’t sound that strange to me really, that an athlete would have a problem like that crop up. 

• 3 weeks later...