Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

Just now, deltarich87 said:

It's just a lot harder to get turnovers against better QB's which is what they'll be facing in January.

I agree. This isnt a perfect team by any means, but they have found different ways to win. I am not as worried about it as some. I agree this defense could be better, but I'm honestly happy how Gute has turned it over so fast. We need inside help, another DT, and depth really. That being said you still play with what you have and I think Pettine is still using our strengths. 

Andy Herman: It may not seem like it, but this game is win for GB so far. LA has had the ball for 10:26, they have 136 yards to GB’s -2 yards, have 7 first downs to GB’s 0 & only have a 6 point lead to show for it. These things will equal out & GB should be able to pay it off w/ more points.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman: It may not seem like it, but this game is win for GB so far. LA has had the ball for 10:26, they have 136 yards to GB’s -2 yards, have 7 first downs to GB’s 0 & only have a 6 point lead to show for it. These things will equal out & GB should be able to pay it off w/ more points.

Like the Lions game. Can't keep kicking field goals.