Week 9 GDT: Green Bay Packers (7-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (3-5)

Cakeshoppe

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

We make most teams and average players look good.  The difference is we have AR to magically pull sh!t out of his arse and save the day.  

Huh?  4-5 games into the season there were some who said Rodgers sucked and wasn't play to his level.  How did they win those?  Now he's playing well and everybody else on the team is making opponents average and good?  7-1 my friend and everybody sucks.  

4 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I’ll be honest, as a lifelong California resident, I forget San Diego exists all the time. If you asked me to list off the state’s major cities off the top of my head, I’d probably rattle off Bakersfield and Redding before I even remembered that San Diego is in the state. 

Having lived in SoCal, I find your comment very odd and somewhat complimentary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Huh?  4-5 games into the season there were some who said Rodgers sucked and wasn't play to his level.  How did they win those?  Now he's playing well and everybody else on the team is making opponents average and good?  7-1 my friend and everybody sucks.  

Take an ex-lax gramps.  We're fine, everyone's fine, nothing to see here. Carry on.

Just now, coachbuns said:

LOL ... if you say so.  You never seem fine .. pee and moan, pee and moan.  And yup, 9 grandchildren!

LOL, made an opinion last week that GB might have been better served not playing soft coverage, and suddenly I'm a whiner.  OMG, senility is setting in brother.  Congrats on 9 grandchildren.  I have one, so I have some catching up to do.

3 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I’ll be honest, as a lifelong California resident, I forget San Diego exists all the time. If you asked me to list off the state’s major cities off the top of my head, I’d probably rattle off Bakersfield and Redding before I even remembered that San Diego is in the state. 

Yeah, I was chuckling earlier when someone posted about all the Packers with "California" connections and listing King being from Oakland, Bakh from San Mateo, Davante from Palo Alto, etc. as if there is some significance about all the guys with Nor. Cal. ties playing a game in LA.

That would be like pointing out that someone from Indianapolis was playing a game in Green Bay. And Chico is about as close to LA as St. Louis is to GB (though Aaron does now reside in So Cal).

Anyway, it is a true homecoming game for Kenny Clark, Marcedes Lewis, and Jamal Williams so hopefully they are extra motivated to get a W before friends, family, and about 25,000 Packer fans.