Week 9 GDT Lions(3-3-1) @ Raiders(3-4)

agarcia34

Raiders finally face a team that is statically worse than the Raiders on defense. Lions poor run defense and pass defense. Raiders offense should be able to do anything they want on offense. This is a game where they should score 27 points with ease.

Lions do have a good passing game on offense and will challenge the Raiders. Not so much of a run game. 

This is a must-win game for the Raiders to keep them in the playoff picture. Lose this game and kiss all those playoff hopes goodbye. 

• Like 1

30-27 Raiders win. Offense has a solid outing across the board. Jacobs 125 rush yards and 2 TDs and 40 receiving yards. Carr goes 19/28 with 245 yards 1 TD 0 INT. 

Gruden calls a near perfect game. 

Defense looks bad but not terrible throughout game. But they step up in the 4th QTR with some clutch stops. 

Jacobs POTG. 

I don't like this matchup for the Raiders. Stafford is playing as good as I've ever seen him and the Raiders defense hasn't been up for stopping any high level QBs to this point. If Stafford gets time (which he will) he will will carve the defense up. 

They should get an emotional boost coming home, defense will need to tighten up. 

I like the Raiders to win being home but they have to play clean, limit mistakes and penalties.

I think the home crowd gives us a big boost and we finish this game with a W. Stafford kinda scares me, but I think we get to him a few times, and we get a couple turnovers. 

offense continues to play well and DC continues to play efficiently and take care of the ball.

27-17 Raaaaidddeeerrrsss

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I think the home crowd gives us a big boost and we finish this game with a W. Stafford kinda scares me, but I think we get to him a few times, and we get a couple turnovers. 

offense continues to play well and DC continues to play efficiently and take care of the ball.

27-17 Raaaaidddeeerrrsss

Stafford can shootout with the best of em we really holding the Lions to 17 ? Hockenson could blow up again 

18 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I'd be more concerned with him calling out protection (blocking assignments)

That’s a concern as well, but Carr can over rule his protection calls if needed. Getting to the line early is gonna be important for that reason.