Week 9 GDT Lions(3-3-1) @ Raiders(3-4)

agarcia34

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Where are you hearing that? He took some snaps, but James is said be the starter come Sunday. 

Andre James has an ankle injury and didn’t practice and his injury is said to be the same injury Hudson had. Very unlikely he plays. 

13 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we have Hudson, IMO we win. If not, the run game may not go and then we won't.

I see it just the opposite.  The run game shouldn't be in question with 4 of five starters involved.  The passing game and the protections take a hit IMO because of Huds calls and recognition

Edited by Totty
  • Like 2

Lions aren’t terrible in one aspect of defense, they are below average pass defense and run defense. Bad but far from horrible. The best action would be a very balanced attack with some great play calling. 

Hopefully we can slow down Stafford. He’s having a great year and we have very little pass rush. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Lions aren’t terrible in one aspect of defense, they are below average pass defense and run defense. Bad but far from horrible. The best action would be a very balanced attack with some great play calling. 

Pass yds/G: 32nd

Rush yds/G: 26th

Isn't it terrible?

30 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Pass yds/G: 32nd

Rush yds/G: 26th

Isn't it terrible?

Injuries. And they seem good to go this week. I think their true rankings would be more like 24/24. Still bad, but I don’t think they are atrocious. We should be able to score 30 on them though or at least high 20’s.