GDT 11/3/19 Week 9: 5-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 8-0 New England Patriots

DreamKid

To sum up

The Ravens have won 3 while the Patriots have won 10

4 of those Patriots victories came in the pre-Flacco era against Testavarde, Tony Banks and Kyle Boller

In the 9 games in the Flacco era, only 2 games have been played at M&T Bank Stadium with a win for both teams, a 31-30 Ravens win and a 44-7 dismantling of the Ravens with a Superp Owl hangover.

In the Flacco era, the Ravens have (besides the dismantling in 2013) played the Patriots tough and only lost one score games. 4 out of 5 losses in that span was with a field goal or less.

The argument about playing the Patriots tough is supported by 2 of the 3 Ravens wins coming in the playoffs with 2 close playoffs losses - one which came down to Lee Evans drop/Cundiff miss - it still hurts, and another that took some creative lining up/trick plays from the Patriots - Harbaugh is still mad about it.

There is  a slight chance I can find a pub in London which shows the game - it will take some serious negotiating with my prettier half to be allowed to get out of bed and go watch that game

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

This Sunday night game will be cold. Will probably be the first truly semi-cold game this season. I just peaked at the temperature low for that day and it’s expected to be at around 33 degrees.

That's crazy. It's about 80 degrees right now on the Eastern Shore.

46 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

This Sunday night game will be cold. Will probably be the first truly semi-cold game this season. I just peaked at the temperature low for that day and it’s expected to be at around 33 degrees.

Seattle was cold but mainly because it was also raining which made it seem colder than it really was. Was not fun to be standing out there.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Today in Baltimore it’s 72, but a low of 43. Cold front coming in. Tomorrow and until next Tuesday it’ll be around a high in the mid 50s and then of course the low is in the 30s.

Looking at the weather forecast, it's supposed to be around 40 during game time, but not much wind - so no wind chill. Not sure the weather will make much of a difference on Sunday.

• Like 1