GDT 11/3/19 Week 9: 5-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 8-0 New England Patriots

DreamKid

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

DeAngelo Barksdale. They had him reread his line about chess from the first season of The Wire about the king, queen, and pawns, etc. Only they gave it a football twist. It was awesome.

Oh okay. He was really your favorite huh? Not many people choose him.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Oh okay. He was really your favorite huh? Not many people choose him.

Yeah. I know. Most people were a fan of Omar or Avon or Stringer Bell. I always enjoyed the concept of the drug dealer who felt like he wanted something more but “the trap” for him was slightly different. It was a family trap that he could not escape. But even with that he tried to educate those around him and he did. Those under him developed. He was like a great offensive coordinator on the streets. I really wanted him to develop Michael B Jordan’s character to get past the streets, but alas it was not meant to be.

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah. I know. Most people were a fan of Omar or Avon or Stringer Bell. I always enjoyed the concept of the drug dealer who felt like he wanted something more but “the trap” for him was slightly different. It was a family trap that he could not escape. But even with that he tried to educate those around him and he did. Those under him developed. He was like a great offensive coordinator on the streets. I really wanted him to develop Michael B Jordan’s character to get past the streets, but alas it was not meant to be.

That story where his mom wouldn't let him in the house when he was catching a fade from a couple dudes was so rough.

• Like 1