GDT - The Baltimore Runvens

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, Duff said:

Really your team does the pick play more than any team in the NFL. How do you like a taste of your own medicine? Also it is about time your team get penalized. Have never seen a team grab the receivers so much beyond five yards and get away with it as much as your db's do. Miami does it as well and he is a protege of Belicheck so it is obviously coached. I applaud you guys for playing that way I just don't know why you don't get called on it more often. You guys also get away with a ton of holding on your offensive line. I believe that is because the refs are trying to protect Brady. Well heres to Kansas City and Houston laying down some wins on you guys. Have fun traveling to Baltimore again in the playoffs and getting your ***** handed to you.

Houston?

We have a problem.

1 hour ago, Duff said:

Really your team does the pick play more than any team in the NFL. How do you like a taste of your own medicine? Also it is about time your team get penalized. Have never seen a team grab the receivers so much beyond five yards and get away with it as much as your db's do. Miami does it as well and he is a protege of Belicheck so it is obviously coached. I applaud you guys for playing that way I just don't know why you don't get called on it more often. You guys also get away with a ton of holding on your offensive line. I believe that is because the refs are trying to protect Brady. Well heres to Kansas City and Houston laying down some wins on you guys. Have fun traveling to Baltimore again in the playoffs and getting your ***** handed to you.

Image result for rob parker

Found him, guys

Duff - Is this what all those years of us ruining your team's season has come to? Having to piggie back off your DIV rival's team win against us? That is probably the most pathetic one we've come across. Thanks for the laughs :D

P.S

Image result for patriots vs steelers

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 12:03 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

Duff - Is this what all those years of us ruining your team's season has come to? Having to piggie back off your DIV rival's team win against us? That is probably the most pathetic one we've come across. Thanks for the laughs :D

Oh you have definitely owned us. But some of those wins were defiantly questionable. The Jesse James goal line fumble, the win in the playoffs a decade ago when we had Jerome Bettis and Hines Ward (I think you guys video taped us), Who knows if there were any other antics behind the scenes in any of the other games. I know you guys laugh it off but there were some legit times you guys cheated and really the point is it shows the mind set of Bellicheck and the lengths that he will go in order to win even if it jeopardizes the integrity of the game. What is frustrating is that many times we had the more talented team but yet we were out coached. I do dislike the Ravens as well but there is a level of respect with them that is different than with the Patriots. With the Patriots I feel like Belicheck has broken the system. He is always one step ahead and he knows the rules better than anyone including most of the refs to the point they are intimidated by him. I have seen it way to much with Patriots games. They get away things that other teams don't get away with and the Refs allow it to happen because they are afraid of Belichek. I honestly believe it. Do your self a favor and watch other nFl games without the patriots objectively and you will see it as well.