Week 9 GDT: Saints (7-1) vs. BYE (0-0): BYE week discussion thread and midseason review

Canadian Saint

12 hours ago, Danger said:

Man. Kamara has been a major disappointment to me and my fantasy team this year. I was at a toss-up between him and McCaffery and boy did I pick wrong. Super frustrating.

The one thing that disappoints me the most about Kamara, is his lack of break away runs. You'll regularly see all the other top backs break long runs (not passes), and if you recall when Ingram was here, he broke more long runs than Kamara did. 

That was me and taking Amari Cooper over Dalvin Cook. Cooper has been great, but my RB #2 is Ingram, who gets poached by Lamar a lot. (Not to mention my other WRs are Thomas and Kupp). I think I could of still gotten Cooper on the return pick had I taken Cook first. (Picking 9 out of 10 teams so you get that near double pick) Ahh well. 

Edited by SWATcha

21 hours ago, Danger said:

Man. Kamara has been a major disappointment to me and my fantasy team this year. I was at a toss-up between him and McCaffery and boy did I pick wrong. Super frustrating.

I don't play fantasy, but I think I'd be wary of taking a Sean Payton RB.  

• Like 1