Chicago @ Philly GDT, 11/3/19, 12 CT

beardown3231

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Maybe now that we all expect them to lose a game they will win one?

Not holding my breath.  Philly's o-line and d-line are both better than ours right now and that's usually where games are won.

I don't think Philly's Dline is better than ours. They have had a pretty bad start to the year. I think this is anyone's game and I'll be bold enough to say we win this game.

11 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

I don't think Philly's Dline is better than ours. They have had a pretty bad start to the year. I think this is anyone's game and I'll be bold enough to say we win this game.

When we have Hicks in the lineup they aren't but right now yes they are better.  Cox, Graham and Barnett are no slouches

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topwop1 said:

When we have Hicks in the lineup they aren't but right now yes they are better.  Cox, Graham and Barnett are no slouches

Those players are really good no doubt, however, they are not playing to their ability. I was watching the Packers/Eagles game a couple Thursday's ago and Rodgers had all day to throw. 

7 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

I'm just hoping Jordan Howard doesn't put on a show. 

We're a top 10 defense with the 6th best rushing defense. Let's not panic and think this defense is terrible. It will be a close game and if Mitch can wake up we can score on these guys.

3 hours ago, Nads786 said:

We're a top 10 defense with the 6th best rushing defense. Let's not panic and think this defense is terrible. It will be a close game and if Mitch can wake up we can score on these guys.

Bears 24

Eagles 20

14 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Maybe now that we all expect them to lose a game they will win one?

Not holding my breath.  Philly's o-line and d-line are both better than ours right now and that's usually where games are won.

If there was ever a game in which a complete turn around might convince fans they've begun to turn a corner this would be it.

That said I'm not expecting great things to happen but it is one of those game against a much tougher opponent where a decisive win would be more impressive that simply beating the LAC by two points would have been.  But I really can't point to anything realistically that would make me believe that's possible.

What I do know is that the media have been crucifying both Nagy and Trubisky and that won't stop until they find a way to get their act together.  Both are finding out what happens when Bears fans feel they've been over promised a potential championship team and we field a chumpionship one.  If this week ends up being a major beat down it's gonna get even uglier and the calls for benching Mitch will only get louder.

• Like 1