Chicago @ Philly GDT, 11/3/19, 12 CT

beardown3231

4 minutes ago, BearsDen1-99 said:

Bears have sucked for years then last year finally get a taste of winning and ready for year to start. Then Bears come out and play this bad this year. Dang it is so frustrating.

This is how the Bears have been since the 60's with the exception of a stretch in the 80's. They are mediocre to bad and then have a year where everything goes right and they look really good, they then regress back to their norm a year or two later.

I have a feeling this defense is just going to mail it in unless this offense can put something together, not just this game but for the rest of the year.

The offense being MIA, stupid penalties, when I see the team play like this it just makes me realize that last year we might have taken many teams by surprise which surely isn't happening this year.

Even though I'm disappointed, I knew that we were lucky finish as well as we did last year. This team has significant holes and Pace has a lot of work to do this offseason. When I watch our team it doesn't even look like we play offense, it looks like were trying to play defense even when our offense is on the field. No first downs, no explosive plays, 0-3 yard runs, this is probably the most pathetic performances I've seen and it's been going on for half a season already.

3 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

This is how the Bears have been since the 60's with the exception of a stretch in the 80's. They are mediocre to bad and then have a year where everything goes right and they look really good, they then regress back to their norm a year or two later.

And 40s and early 90s.