Week 9: Sam Darnold vs the Miami Dolphins

jetskid007

This is the measuring stick game to see if this team sticks together or the wheels come off. No way Gase wants to go back to Miami and hand them their first W of the season. Let see if the team steps up despite the Chris Johnson comments and the Adams nonsense and shows a little pride. I can only hope. A loss and we could be looking at a Kotite like season. 

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

We lose this ain't we are never saving face. I might just quit wearing my fan gear for the year, which sucks cause I have some sweet winter hats.

lol I stopped wearing mine early until they prove me wrong. I am a little worried. This feels like a weird "Fitzmagic" game. He has one every year when he puts up crazy numbers. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Sam said something that got me thinking. He said guys are running open and it’s on him to get them the ball. Make me think he’s either looking at the pass rush because of all the pressure coming his way or his getting trigger shy because of the picks. 

Probably a little of both but not good either way. Hopefully the line looks better vs Miami and Sam can settle in a bit. I really hope Herndon is back, it would help a lot. 

Edited by mattmanz91