Week 9: Sam Darnold vs the Miami Dolphins

jetskid007

6 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Of course, After watchin the Jets for 56 year I will never learn. It is to late for me but you young guys can still have a life. and not suffer like me.

Truthfully we love this crap, it’s the hope that one day they’ll push through that keeps us going and we never wanna miss that. 

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

The game should be a classic, one team doesn't want to win and the other team doesn't know how to win. This game will prove nothing except of a waste of three hours.

This might be the reason why I'm interested. It's the Gase bowl.

23 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Of course, After watchin the Jets for 56 year I will never learn. It is to late for me but you young guys can still have a life. and not suffer like me.

Rooting for the Jets is like being in a toxic relationship with a hot woman. Sometimes you see the beauty and potential, other times you're questioning why are you still here and how to escape. 

Thanks for coming out to my TED talk. 

*Walks off stage* 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

The fans down here are nervous about this game because they think they are going to win lol

Lmao that’s great tbh I know it’s blasphemous but I’d be fine with us going 2-14 or 3-13 looking at this draft class, let’s us get the elite talent at a position we’ve needed fixing for a long time(Chase Young/Jerry Jeudy/Andrew Thomas)

7 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Lmao that’s great tbh I know it’s blasphemous but I’d be fine with us going 2-14 or 3-13 looking at this draft class, let’s us get the elite talent at a position we’ve needed fixing for a long time(Chase Young/Jerry Jeudy/Andrew Thomas)

If we win, we better blow their damn doors off and Darnold better look good doing it. 

Squeaking out a 3 pt win this week doesn’t change a thing. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

If we win, we better blow their damn doors off and Darnold better look good doing it. 

Squeaking out a 3 pt win this week doesn’t change a thing. 

A win is a win. What did Dominic Toretto day? “Doesn’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning”

I fully expect us to lose this game. Its not like the miami players want to lose, just their fans and FO. We have had nothing be outside noise since the NE game and now on top of it one of our "leaders" is being a complete weenie because of trade deadline talks. Maybe we need to lose this game and truly hit rock bottom to move forward the right way. I have to agree with @GangGreen420 though, if we win this one, lets have the boy look excellent and show a dominance. If its a squeak by game where Sam looks shaky yet again, yeah its a win, but likely not one we are going to feel any better about. 

8 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

And you’ll be glued to the television. 

Lol you’re right, for me anyway. This will be the fourth game in a row televised in my area of South Florida. I can’t see us losing this game. Miami, imo is by far the worst team in the league. They are the lowest scoring team (1 less point than us) and have given up the most points per game (53 more than us). We are the two worst teams in the league in point differential  Miami is losing by 23 Pt’s per game, we’re at 15,3. Wash at 12, Cincy at 10.8 and Atlanta by 10.6 round out the bottom 5. So I think watching the game will be akin to slowing down to look at a traffic accident. You know you shouldn’t but just can’t stop yourself.  
In truth, even if we win 50-0 it won’t prove anything except that Miami is worst than us, something I already believe.  Actually winning the next 6 (2 Miami, Cincy, Wash, NYG and Oakland) won’t shock me. I think the last 3 against Baltimore, Pitt and Buffalo will be the real test in seeing how much we have improved during the year.