Week 9: Vikings at Arrowhead GDT

onejayhawk

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

On another note, there are far too many Vikings fans in attendance 

I'm guessing a bunch of tickets got put up for sale when Mahomes got hurt.

I'm betting a lot of people regret it with how well Moore has played. Even with the loss last week that was a heck of a game. This one is good so far as well.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I don't know why Reid is addicted to 2nd and long runs. That's been a huge play calling issue and trend for a couple of weeks now. Don't know if it's lack of confidence in Moore, but a run on 2nd and 17 does nothing good for us.

Well I was gonna say maybe just trying to get to half....

Just now, samsel23 said:

Well I was gonna say maybe just trying to get to half....

Yeah, two straight runs I could get. Play the clock, let it tick or make them choose to call timeouts. But there's been a handful of failed drives following that exact sequence. Sack or penalty, run on 2nd and long, low percentage pass play on 3rd and long, punt.

4 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

all of the secondary ... I like Fenton a lot. Breeland .. not so sure  ... but the Safeties are outstanding  .. most of the time

I think Breeland is fine in coverage, the dude just commits way too many penalties. He's at 6 holding calls and a 53 yard DPI. And that's probably been his biggest issue throughout his career. 52 penalties in like 71 starts, so he's good for a hold or DPI basically every game. Can tackle well, covers fairly consistently, just a bit slow and grabs to make up for it.

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I think Breeland is fine in coverage, the dude just commits way too many penalties. He's at 6 holding calls and a 53 yard DPI. And that's probably been his biggest issue throughout his career. 52 penalties in like 71 starts, so he's good for a hold or DPI basically every game. Can tackle well, covers fairly consistently, just a bit slow and grabs to make up for it.

that's exactly the issue  ... how many 3 & somethings became a 1 & 10 due to him committing some kind of crime. Teams know this and exploit it by putting fast receivers on him ... waiting for a penalty to happen.