Week 9: Vikings at Arrowhead GDT

onejayhawk

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Then you're spoiled, plain and simple. These are competitive games against very good teams. If you're bored, that's a you problem, not a Chiefs problem.

I won’t argue that. But the bad signings and poor defensive play is a Chiefs issue. And yes, the defense has been playing better. 

So, I know Saunders and Nnadi are not the pass rushing playmakers that Jones is, but I'm kind of feeling more and more like it's not the best decision for this roster to pay Jones. Our run D is dramatically better with some mix of Nnadi, Saunders, and Pennel inside. I'd take the pass rush drop off and save the $20M at this point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

So, I know Saunders and Nnadi are not the pass rushing playmakers that Jones is, but I'm kind of feeling more and more like it's not the best decision for this roster to pay Jones. Our run D is dramatically better with some mix of Nnadi, Saunders, and Pennel inside. I'd take the pass rush drop off and save the $20M at this point.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we tag and trade him.