Jimmy Garoppolo Appreciation Thread

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Wow, feel like that needs to be blasted throughout the sports world. Guy doesn’t get credit and that’s some pretty legit performance against great competition. Now, no let down with the lesser competition. Nervous that Atlanta’s a bit of a trap after the games we just had. And the Rams will definitely play tough. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, straighthate said:

Wow, feel like that needs to be blasted throughout the sports world. Guy doesn’t get credit and that’s some pretty legit performance against great competition. Now, no let down with the lesser competition. Nervous that Atlanta’s a bit of a trap after the games we just had. And the Rams will definitely play tough. 

I've been saying for 2 months that the fact this team has lost so much the last two years has 'taught them the value of a win' and that we get stronger and more focused with every win. 

I still believe that. I don't think that there can be such a thing as a trap game for a team that has approached every single game like it's a playoff game this year. 

The only sloppy game we really played was Pittsburg in week 3 lol Washington too kinda but that doesn't count

3 hours ago, N4L said:

I've been saying for 2 months that the fact this team has lost so much the last two years has 'taught them the value of a win' and that we get stronger and more focused with every win. 

I still believe that. I don't think that there can be such a thing as a trap game for a team that has approached every single game like it's a playoff game this year. 

The only sloppy game we really played was Pittsburg in week 3 lol Washington too kinda but that doesn't count

Maybe trap game isn’t the right term. Hangover game? They’ve been so high 3 weeks in a row for incredibly competitive teams. I certainly could see some exhaustion making the Falcons game one that the team does not come out on fire for. 

7 hours ago, straighthate said:

Maybe trap game isn’t the right term. Hangover game? They’ve been so high 3 weeks in a row for incredibly competitive teams. I certainly could see some exhaustion making the Falcons game one that the team does not come out on fire for. 

I think the defense will be eager to prove that last game's pathetic failings were indeed an anomaly. They looked a joke and have to feel like trash. 

The offense should remain steady and effective, so long as the main weapons are healthy enough to play. 

... but who knows. It is a world filled with irony and humble pie.. and I like pie.. but humble pie less so... :/ 

8 hours ago, straighthate said:

That's fair especially considering these guys weren't home for like 10 days. 

I think the coaching staff will get these guys ready to play after a few days of hangover, as you say. So the hangover hopefully wont carry over to Sunday 

13 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I feel it's more likely we would edit the thread title with higher accolades in that time period. 

Like Super Bowl MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D B|

• Like 2