Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 9

TitanLegend

Due to my inability to get the thread up last week(thanks to Rick for throwing one up on Saturday and giving it a chance), a few posters missed on picking and because of that I'm just going to give everyone a win for the week and disregard the scoring. It's the fairest way I can figure of doing it, and my apologies to those who may have predicted a close enough score to get points from Sunday's game, I did of course go back and score the chargers game though.

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Due to my inability to get the thread up last week(thanks to Rick for throwing one up on Saturday and giving it a chance), a few posters missed on picking and because of that I'm just going to give everyone a win for the week and disregard the scoring. It's the fairest way I can figure of doing it, and my apologies to those who may have predicted a close enough score to get points from Sunday's game, I did of course go back and score the chargers game though.

Thus resulting in half my wins for the season.

Panthers 18

Titans 16