24 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Jimmy G
    • Emmanuel Sanders
    • George Kittle
    • Deforest Buckner
    • Mitch Wishnowsky

#PrettyFaceAce. 

Defense faltered, and he didn't have a dumb turnover that screwed the team over. Especially in crunch time, he made key throws to seal the deal. 4 touchdowns, plus 300 yards after dealing with some drops. Only thing that went wrong for him is that Erin Andrews didn't follow him home. 

9 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

#PrettyFaceAce. 

Defense faltered, and he didn't have a dumb turnover that screwed the team over. Especially in crunch time, he made key throws to seal the deal. 4 touchdowns, plus 300 yards after dealing with some drops. Only thing that went wrong for him is that Erin Andrews didn't follow him home. 

Or Did she?🤔

57 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Dwelley made a couple of strong plays to help last night.

Oh, definitely agreed. I just need to give @Forge a hard time. But Dwelley stepping up his game even more with Kittle banged up is a HUGE bonus. I am becoming more and more comfortable with him in there as our TE #2. We still probably need to add a TE next year with Celek and Toilolo UFAs, but I am starting to feel comfortable looking for a TE #3 instead of someone who should be a #2.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, clarkfn2284 said:

James G for me.......but it was against the Cardinals........smh

that's the thing though, a lot of the throws he made were high level plays that only the top guys make. The anticipation throws were amazing. He was throwing guys open. 

Usually we only get 5ish 'special' throws from him per game. Last night there were almost 20. It doesn't matter who we were playing, special throws are special

Im a tad hungover so if this doesn't make sense, sorry lol usually don't drink during games but it was Halloween 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

that's the thing though, a lot of the throws he made were high level plays that only the top guys make. The anticipation throws were amazing. He was throwing guys open. 

Usually we only get 5ish 'special' throws from him per game. Last night there were almost 20. It doesn't matter who we were playing, special throws are special

Im a tad hungover so if this doesn't make sense, sorry lol usually don't drink during games but it was Halloween 

I was being sarcastic towards anyone who actually feels the need to diminish what he did last night because of the team he played. I am more than aware of his ability and I am even more aware of what we all saw last night. Some of those throws got a physical reaction out of me.....I wont state here what they were......

• Like 1