Jamal Adams

3rivers

since he isn't getting along with management over in the Jets camp, maybe they will trade him in the spring. He would complete our secondary, but would you trade for him, ship edmunds to the jets and a RD1  pick? Again, this is a proven player, why waste time with colbert picks .

And       NO     to any idea of trading for Bell, forget that.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Yeah I should have stated when I said he was great, he is great at his skill set imo, but his skill set isnt a great compliment to Minkah 

I think it's a fine compliment.....if this were the early 2000's.  But it isn't.  You need 1 CF safety that can come up in the box and cover some (Minkah) and a second safety that can play 1/2 or 1/3, cover TE's, and support against the run (Edmunds).  Edmunds is developing in that role and his covering TE's can be handled by Bush now, so it frees him up to do more of the 1st part of the second safety stuff.  Adams isn't great at that.  IMO Adams is what Hilton would be if we made Hilton a SS.

• Like 3

The draft pick that you're suggesting might be the pick that we need to go after a quarterback. If our future franchise quarterback is already on the roster at that time, then I personally would still like to see us load up on weapons to help him be more successful.

Also, we need to have more players on rookie contracts if we want to keep our upcoming free agents. Yeah, I know I had to bring up money. (sad face) lol

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

If we get nothing else, I'm at peace with it.

what most fans hope for, but rarely get.

I'm at the point where this team has taken a toll on my hopes in the draft and replacing players through the draft right away.  I am leaning towards UFA more as a result, but with the team being out of cap, it looks like a wait and see season in 2020. Overpaying players won't help, and there are a few on the roster already here in 2019.