Will 3 Teams from the NFC W Make the Playoffs?

Hunter2_1

top 3 to go through?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. NFC W sending 3 to playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

I'm going to go with 3 from the West. I just can't look past LAR and SEA, even though both have flaws.

Cousins doesn't win against winning teams (not seen their sched tbh, but I'll be rooting for MIN!), LAR have addressed a weakness and have an easier schedule landing, and Seattle are Seattle. Do you put your house on them NOT making the playoffs? Maybe this year is different. 

4 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I could certainly see that. I guess right now I just have more faith in Russell Wilson than the Rams as a team. I think the Seahawks are more likely to not get swept by the 49ers as well, which could be big.

The rams are a FG away from beating the hawks. The Seahawks point differential is garbage compared to their competition. They're barely beating bad teams. 

• Like 1

The Seahawks are pretty vulnerable. They aren't a particularly good team and a great QB will only get you so far. I don't think that there is any question that the Vikings and Rams are more talented teams. I'd say they are pretty close the Panthers in regards to team talent...if not a little worse. If I had to guess...I say that the Seahawks miss the playoffs. I think that the Rams and Vikings probably get in as wildcards. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Seems I overrated LA, but I still wouldn't rule them out.

It's a lot more likely that it's the Hawks and 9ers now, with probably NFC N sending 2 through

Very likely at this point. The Vikings schedule is favorable for the most part.

V. DEN

BYE

@SEA (MNF)

V. DET

@LAC

V. GB (MNF)

V. CHI.

I have 5-1 losing in Seattle but we'll see.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Very likely at this point. The Vikings schedule is favorable for the most part.

V. DEN

BYE

@SEA (MNF)

V. DET

@LAC

V. GB (MNF)

V. CHI.

I have 5-1 losing in Seattle but we'll see.

I actually see the opposite. Lions with a healthy Stafford has always given Zimmer fits and I wouldn't rule out GB or Chicago just because they are home games. Both teams have already beaten them this year. And the Chargers could go on a late season surge. I see 3-3 but I think 3-3 still will edge out whoever is in the chase pack.