Will 3 Teams from the NFC W Make the Playoffs?

Hunter2_1

top 3 to go through?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. NFC W sending 3 to playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

19 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

I actually see the opposite. Lions with a healthy Stafford has always given Zimmer fits and I wouldn't rule out GB or Chicago just because they are home games. Both teams have already beaten them this year. And the Chargers could go on a late season surge. I see 3-3 but I think 3-3 still will edge out whoever is in the chase pack.

The Lions have lost four straight to the Vikings including at Detroit this year.

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Okay. They won the 3 before that so 3 of last 7. 

The Lions give the Vikings a lot of problems. Stafford is a great QB and performs well at US Bank. Rodgers has never won there so I'm more confident in beating Green Bay at home then I am beating the Lions.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

The Lions give the Vikings a lot of problems. Stafford is a great QB and performs well at US Bank. Rodgers has never won there so I'm more confident in beating Green Bay at home then I am beating the Lions.

Will Stafford even be playing at that point? If he’s having back issues, why would Detroit play him with the season lost and a few games to go.

7 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Will Stafford even be playing at that point? If he’s having back issues, why would Detroit play him with the season lost and a few games to go.

Stafford is going to want to play and I think Patricia/Quinn probably don't want to win 4 games. If he cannot risk further injury then I bet he plays...which considering it is a back may not be feasible that soon.

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

Stafford is going to want to play and I think Patricia/Quinn probably don't want to win 4 games. If he cannot risk further injury then I bet he plays...which considering it is a back may not be feasible that soon.

If Stafford has any say he'll play. One of the NFLs true gamers. Still havent forgotten the 2 pt conversion he threw with a torm rotater cuff in his non-throwing shoulder his rookie year.

38 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

With the way our defense is looking right now, I wouldn't be too worried about playing the Packers in Minny either lol