Week 9 GDT: Giants vs. Cowboys 11/4/2019 @ 8:15pm EST

Giants4eva

Really glad I went to the gym instead of watching the bulk of the game. I had zero confidence the defense would get off the field on 3rd and 12. 

@Shockey1979 I was wrong. Fire Bettcher. I'd say fire everyone but I don't think they will.  They need to find a way to get Eberflus away from the Colts. 

How has Jones looked? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

This team is yearsss away from being a playoff contender. 

Thie fumble issue with Jones seems like this gonna be with him his entire career. Doesn’t help that he hasn’t had at least a solid game since his second game tbh. 

Jones made some nice plays out there last night. The fumbles are definitely concerning. You have to hope the game slows down for him by the end of the season and he is more decisive. I put this loss and Shurmur completely. He just doesn't know how to manage a game. 

You can't go into half down by 1 after dominating for much of the first half. He doesn't know how to respond to adversity. He doesn't know when not to challenge. It just... a mess.

16 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Giants probably need to take OT Andrew Thomas with their first rounder. Maybe draft an ILB with that high second and find some pass rushing help in free agency? Oh, and probably find a FS that isn't 62 years old. 

I just hope this losing doesn't burn Saquon out. 

Thomas is a monster. This draft has a ton of beef at the OT position. Thomas, Wirfs, Adams, Jackson, Throckmorten. Well be fine grabbing an OT in this one. And a VERY good OT at that.