SmittyBacall

Draft Talk 2020

On 2/2/2020 at 5:45 PM, theJ said:

Ok, but Carson should still shut his mouth.

It's like those damn parents who insist on giving advice to new parents.  Just let them figure it out.  It's not helping.

No. But I’m ok with it if it forces Mikey to spend some money in FA before the draft to show a “commitment to winning”. Hell give Palmer a ring if we win the SB if he finally spends some money. Would be his most meaningful contribution to the franchise... xD

5 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

No. But I’m ok with it if it forces Mikey to spend some money in FA before the draft to show a “commitment to winning”. Hell give Palmer a ring if we win the SB if he finally spends some money. Would be his most meaningful contribution to the franchise... xD

Mike Brown isn't listening to Carson. Probably never even heard the clip. Carson is only serving to PO the fan base. 

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Mike Brown isn't listening to Carson. Probably never even heard the clip. Carson is only serving to PO the fan base. 

No, I agree MB doesn’t give 2 $#!¥$ what Carson says. But I would imagine he has Burrow’s ear. If it comes out that Burrow wants a commitment to winning to sign here, it could definitely help make his cheap @$$ spend some money. MB has leached off the city of Cincinnati long enough. Give us a winner now that we are in a great spot for one.