Draft Talk 2020

SmittyBacall

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

He'll probably drop to round 4 or 5. He's having surgery and won't be having a pro day.

I doubt it. He’s the next best run and chase off-ball prospect after Murray and Queen. Teams won’t drop him that much because he can’t test. He’s fast and twitchy on tape, that will be enough for one team.

23 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I doubt it. He’s the next best run and chase off-ball prospect after Murray and Queen. Teams won’t drop him that much because he can’t test. He’s fast and twitchy on tape, that will be enough for one team.

Yeah he’ll be 3rd round at latest. After offensive line, linebacker is probably the weakest position group in the NFL. Every team is after quality linebackers

On 3/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, SmittyBacall said:

Maybe, maybe not.  Willy Gay Jr is pretty good.  But he has some serious character concerns.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Ughhh, it's going to be a long 44 days until April 23rd.  At least free agency opens up soon and while the Bengals won't make all the moves we would like to see, they will make some moves and it will shake up the draft boards.

And at least it’s not 44 more days of the Burrow doesn’t want to play in Cincinnati BS narrative. 

• Like 1

Just now, Carson4MVP said:

And at least it’s not 44 more days of the Burrow doesn’t want to play in Cincinnati BS narrative. 

Thankfully, the combine killed all that talk and now the media is trying to pressure Washington into taking Tua and his bum hip.

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Here’s a fun hypothetical: Pretend we have the 3rd pick in the draft (Burrow and Young go 1 and 2), but don’t need a QB. Who would you take? 

Okudah? Simmons? Wills? 

Simmons for sure. Wirfs would be my second pick 

• Like 1