2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Thats interesting. I actually like this for both teams but I dont think Kawhi wants PG out. They have other trade assets that can get them somebody decent. 

That move makes too much sense for both sides. The Nets shrink their rotation and get a 3rd star while the Clippers get deeper by adding a playmaking guard, another scoring wing, and a rim protecting big. 

The Clippers really don't have any assets to acquire another quality player though. Landy Shamet is their only young player worth anything and they depleted all of their draft capital when they traded for PG. 

Ive seen this making the rounds, and I don't for a minute expect it to happen, but I am surprised that its even being mentioned

Westbrook, Gordon, Tuckers, 2022 1st for Embiid and Horford

again, i didnt make this one up, I saw it suggested somewhere. 

The rockets no doubt win this trade for sure. I dont see the purpose behind the trade for the 76ers. Westbrook and simmons dont fit together. Tucker and Gordon add good depth, but why would they trade Embiid and Horford, when they need to keep horford if they trade embiid. 

since we are in fantasy land, switch out horford and harris, and ill take it for the rockets.  

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

What? Why?

Actually looking at it I think it's fair value as is although I'm not sure how willing Orlando would be to give up Mo Bamba. 

If that trade were to happen Golden State could target Kira Lewis with the #15 pick then look to sign Tristian Thompson and Kent Bazemore in free agency.

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Indiana receives: Jrue Holiday, Jaxson Hayes, Nickeil Alexander-Walker

New Orleans receives: Victor Oladipo, Myles Turner, Doug McDermott, #54

I would love to somehow get just Turner without giving up Jrue.