2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

41 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Lol no thanks. Smart is probably an equal or close to equal defender. I’ll never understand why you’re so desperate to move Smart.

Prior to this season, I would have been too. Smart looks like he is F I N A L L Y being smart about driving and midrange and passing than just hucking up three pointers every game. It's early in the season still but promising that he and the rest of the Celtics are playing smarter together.

43 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Prior to this season, I would have been too. Smart looks like he is F I N A L L Y being smart about driving and midrange and passing than just hucking up three pointers every game. It's early in the season still but promising that he and the rest of the Celtics are playing smarter together.

Smart is taking more 3 pointers this year than ever lol Smart has always been a super important player. Odd to me that people claim Green is a top 20 player but hate Marcus Smart. They're the same exact dude.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Lol no thanks. Smart is probably an equal or close to equal defender. I’ll never understand why you’re so desperate to move Smart.

Boston has a ton of quality guards what has not one single proven power forward or Center. Jelena proven All Star Quality starting power forward over a backup point guard no matter how good you think he is is a no-brainer especially for a team desperate for help up front

Edited by resilient part 2

On 11/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, Bullet Club said:

GS should trade D-Lo. Punt on this year get back assets or depth and come back next year with Klay, lottery pick and more help. Trading Draymond is giving up for the foreseeable future.

Not sure the return on D'Angelo is going to be all that high...

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 12:45 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Smart is taking more 3 pointers this year than ever lol Smart has always been a super important player. Odd to me that people claim Green is a top 20 player but hate Marcus Smart. They're the same exact dude.

tbf there was a giant gap between them until recently. Green got worse and Smart got better