2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

18 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

They'd have to extend Collins, which would give them 5 near max level contracts on their team.

That's true. The #2 pick is obviously a nice thing to have but this draft class sucks and I have a hard time seeing the Warriors being able to package the pick and Wiggins for another All-Star caliber player. 

28 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I still think they can get some value out of him from desperate teams in the East. Nothing crazy, but turn him into 2 or 3 solid veterans.

I think MJ would jump all over him.

New York is another team that I could see taking on Westbrook's contract. But there's no way in hell that Houston is getting Myles Turner and Malcolm Brogdon for Westbrook. 

12 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Westbrook for Bledsoe, Illyasova, Leuer, & Wilson.  Should barely work financially. 

No thanks. I want no part of Westbrick. I'd rather just keep watching Bledsoe brick jumpers in the playoffs. 

We also don't have Leuer. 

Edited by beekay414

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Westbrook at least brings media and noise. Charlotte probably jumps at that opportunity 

Possibly. But LaMelo Ball would also do the same thing and would cost them like 1/10th the cap space while also allowing them to keep their draft capital and young core intact. Not to mention this upcoming season is actually a pretty good year to have a bad team because the 2021 draft is shaping up to be one of the better classes we've seen in a while. And the chance to potentially land a guy like Cade Cunningham is worth staying bad for an extra year. 

5 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

After reading about the chemistry issues, it appears that PG is at the center of it all. The man is about 30, has 2 more years left. M Harrell is a FA and so is Marcus Morris.. how does LAC move forward? Do they try to Move PG? 

how about a PG for Wiggins straight up?? 

who say NO??

LAC laugh at Golden State and counter with Lou Williams for Steph Curry.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

After reading about the chemistry issues, it appears that PG is at the center of it all. The man is about 30, has 2 more years left. M Harrell is a FA and so is Marcus Morris.. how does LAC move forward? Do they try to Move PG? 

how about a PG for Wiggins straight up?? 

who say NO??

Please tell me you didn't read Sam Amico's article?