Redskins QB Dwayne Haskins to start the rest of the season

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Yes,but he needs to start the rest of this season anyways so the Skins can determine whether they need to grab a qb next year in the draft.

The skins should not be drafting a QB yet no matter how Haskins does this season. Would be foolish.

• Like 4

Just now, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I disagree. I dont think Haskins is going anywhere with the Skins and there carousel of coaching. 

How Haskins performs in his Rookie season will not alter the fundamental flaws of your organization at its roots, the owner and GM.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I disagree. I dont think Haskins is going anywhere with the Skins and there carousel of coaching. 

Then neither is any other quarterback that they draft.  So doing what the Cardinals did with Rosen and running Haskins out of town when he hasn't even been given a fair shake would be really stupid, especially considering they'd be setting any other QB up for failure

Edited by footbull3196

5 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

They’d be foolish not to if Haskins shows absolutely nothing at all while Tua & Burrow are better prospects.

Haskins is a Rookie in a dysfunctional organization. When has such a situation proved whether or not someone is a good QB or not? Drafting a new QB now is just immediately throwing away assets.

• Like 1

New HC could mean their own QB and not be handcuffed to Haskins. Then again Jay Gruden was handcuffed to Haskins eventhough he didnt want him. Skins just need to move on from the GM President and everything down start fresh, even if it is the owner they still can manage to have a better organization with the right personnel.

As for the game this week jumping the gun and saying get Bills D in fantasy is crazy he still has talent as he was drafted 1st rd and nothing is a give me. 

• Like 1