Game Day Thread: Some old fashioned Buffalo hunting

TOUCAN

This is a HUGE game for Dwayne Haskins.

Play well & you might get to start again vs Jets in 2 weeks.

Play bad (or like has played) & we may not get to see him start another game this season.

Callahan said winning is most important right now. He's basically coaching for his future right now. He wants to win.

If Haskins plays well & we win? He's definitely starting vs Jets.

If he plays well & we lose? He might start vs Jets.

I've been thinking about this game.

Haskins needs 2 TD's this game at least.

Or more TDs than INT's.

If he's 2-1 or 3-1 or 3-2 in Td/int ratio & we win? He'll start vs Jets. No doubt!

If we lose, no matter how he plays? It's all up in the air.

Yes, you heard correctly. If he goes 4 TD's & 0 INT's and we lose because of defense/Manusky. 31-28

He MIGHT play vs Jets...

If we win & Haskins looks at least ok, to great? He'll start again vs Jets.

I want to see Haskins play well, so we can all say...."Haskins can play in this League".

Right now, we don't know that yet.

Like I said, this is a huge game for Haskins & his career. Specially, as a Redskins QB.

Crazy though...it's his 1st start. But many people, including coaches want to see why this guy was drafted #15 overall.

Haskins better at least have a game, where everyone says " ok, maybe this guy can play".

Won't be easy....Bills are a pretty decent football team. Not great, but not bad either.

On the road, in the cold?

You could say, this is the most important game of the season for Haskins & for Redskins fans hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel.

@aceinthehouse If they go back to Keenum and don’t start Dwayne Haskins the rest of the season bc he would have had a bad game in his first start in Buffalo against a good defense, that’s just another black eye on Allen and Callahan - especially in Snyder’s eyes - IMO.

You can’t continue to yo yo with a young first round QB like this. Either play the guy, start the guy and stick with him or don’t, but make a freaking decision and stick to it!

I don’t think coaches or the front office has  an arbitrary number on stats for Haskins on if he’ll continue starting, I think they want to see progress in his ability to call plays, get players lined up correctly, his pre-snap reads and his setting the protections.

• Like 1